Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Sunday, June 4, 2006

LIFE AS A PARROT NANNY


Well, things are settling down now. I have my regular clients that depend on me for frequent care of their birds. This allows me to establish my own relationship with them. My regulars always act like..."Where have you been?" Incidently, parrots have a wonderful memories! I can walk into a house when it has been quite a few weeks since my last visit and I get kissy sounds and requests to be picked up by a shy Grey or a rowdy Blue Crown Conure will do a fly by and land on my head. Recognition comes in many forms! I always take my time to develop this rapport. I respect parrots and their need for going slow. You'll never see my walk in and ask for a "step up" right off the bat. I do a lot of singing and animated talking to win them over. Any NANNY CAMS would have plenty of fodder for Funniest Home Videos! But, the birds like it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home