Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Quiet Place


This is my quiet place. I have a koi pond in the back garden and I love to sit there and watch the fish feed and the turtles bask in the sun. Can you spot Slider, my female red earred slider turtle, hauling out? Dodger, the male turtle is smaller and very shy. I adore the parrots but anyone with a houseload of parrots needs a place to meditate and gather their thoughts. When the squawks and comments from the parrots start to build, I can take a few moments and revel in the solitude and quiet of the pond.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home