Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Friday, May 2, 2008

New Shower

For a short time my dedicated bird shower was "out of commision" because my plumber was installing a new valve and hardware. During that time, I had to subject my birds to my own shower that has powerful water pressure. In this photo, you can see Molly stiffly leaning against the force of the water. Now their own shower is operating and they enjoy the softer "rainforest" effect. When the spray is softer, they open up their wings and really enjoy the activity of the shower. When the shower is intense, they stand stiff and tolerate the turbo washing. Either way, they come out of it wet and invigorated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home