Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Miles Jenday is having fun!


Miles is a sweet and very loved little Jenday Conure. She is enjoying a birdy vacation of her own while dad is away. It's so fun to watch an only bird as she experiences all the new sights and sounds of this parrot spa.

She gets to hang out on the Atom and watch as I do the parrot chores. Then, when the weather is warm (and the fog has rolled back), she gets to go outside to picnic. My outdoor cage area is netted but I still take the smaller birds like Miles out inside a carrier. Once we're safe and sound inside the cage, I take her out and place her where she can become familiar with the location of the food and water bowls. After all, the cage is 6' x 8' and has loads of perches! Little Miles might spend an hour climbing around before getting down to the business of eating!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home