Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hanging Playground Okay to Copy!


My parrots love the hanging Atoms and other rope "vines". Now PJ and Artie, Poe and Salsa, and Paco and Winnie have the same amazing playground to romp on.
I love these because they are fun for the birds and easy to clean under. No platform on wheels to move and scrub.
I have some small washable rugs, but one can easily leave the

bare floors uncovered. After playtime, just wipe up the poops and sweep the floor! Or use towels or newspapers. Papers seem to get blown around when the birds flap their wings.
Getting the birds to exercise is important. Also, getting them away from their cage makes them less territorial. This is the theory anyway!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home