Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Little Miss Winchester

Meet Winnie. She is a sweet little Nanday Conure. Her name is derived from her sorry past. She was shot with a BB gun and rescued and repaired by Mickaboo. Winnie now has a lovely home and a wonderful cage mate named Paco. He is a mustached parakeet. They hang out together and enjoy their active and noisy lives. I love happy endings! Thank goodness for Mickaboo and their wonderful network of volunteers!

2 Comments:

At 6:32 AM , Blogger Margie G. said...

Thank you for taking such good care of our little Winnie and the whole gang. You give us peace of mind that our precious babies are safe and happy while we're away.

 
At 6:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who the heck would treat a Nanday Conure so poorly. Beautiful creatures and equally as beautiful as a Sun Conure. I raised both and they both loved me. Sadly my female Sun Conure died in a winter blackout. I tried my best to keep her alive, but she died from the cold. :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home