Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Feather Picking Success Story

This is Buster's chest full of incoming feathers! This is a project underway. He is loving the Red Virgin Palm Oil and, so far, he is looking really good on the feather front. Could this work for you? Who knows. All I know is that I am pleased about the progress and will not get discouraged if and when he cycles back to his fluffiness. I can only do what I can do and hope for the best. Buster adds so much to my life. He is happy and comments on everything! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home