Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Coco Congo Grey


This is Coco! He is a big beautiful Congo African Grey. He is 20 years old and is an "only child." Mom and Dad went on a long trip and Coco is staying in my home for the first time. He is becoming more and more comfortable with the many new sights and sounds of my home. I installed a foot toy bowl and he seems to love the selection of pieces of wood, rope, toy parts, and a small whiffle ball. He plays with each for quite some time before dropping it. Then, I simply pick them up and return them to his toy bowl to his delight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home