Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Monday, May 19, 2008

Yellow Nape In Need of Grooming!


This is Ringo. I recently was requested to go to her home and groom her. She was waiting with pinned eyes and horizontal posture..."Would you pick up this bird?" I carefully invited her out and toweled her. She had "corkskrew" nails and was in bad need of a trim. After the trauma of the ordeal, she got a good misting. She was exhausted and so was I! Nails that are too long make it dangerous for your bird. It is crippling and can allow them to become hooked on their cage in a panic and result in an injury.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home