Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Lost and Found

When all the cockatiels are out and having fun, I periodically check on them to count noses. They love to climb around and visit each other's cage tops. Shelley was helping me get the morning chores done and when I suggested she pop into the tiel room to take a count she didn't immediately find Munchie.
After looking all around, she heard a rustling. Deep down in the trash bag! Munch had found a cozy little space and set up his "nest". What a guy! He did NOT want to "be saved". He preferred to nestle in and hide from us!
We eventually coaxed him to come out. Munchkin is 9 years old and he wants to set up housekeeping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home