Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Monday, December 29, 2008

Cockatiels Out to Play

Even when I'm very busy all the tiels can come out to socialize together. They generally don't really bother each other and if one wants to be too close to another, the offended one just moves off to a different perch. I wish I could do this with the big guys. They need close supervision so that no one gets hurt. I wish I had a large enough play room so that everyone could be out at one time with a safe distance in between. My own birds could probably learn to tolerate each other but I always have some guest birds to add to the flock. They come from homes where they are the "top dog" and it is difficult to integrate them into the group. It's always safest to keep the big birds separated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home