Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Sweet Molly

This is my sweet girl, Molly. Well, Shelley may beg to differ with that description because Molly tends to act rather intimidating at times.
She is now 12 years old and this time of year makes her a tad bit hormonal.
Almost any body touching sends her into a regurgitation party. Yummm.
You may notice her blown air sack in her neck. I call her my sweet puff-a-lump. In a prior home, she hit a plate glass window and the result was a balloon like effect when she gets excited. She inflates and deflates all by herself!
Molly is a good girl, however, she'll put you to the test if you try to pick her up with any trepidation. Luckily, she is well trained to step onto a stick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home