Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Friday, March 13, 2009

Simon and Felix Happy Birds

Simon and Felix are here for a whole week! I am so glad to see them! I brought Simon up to my office/bedroom rope gym while I struggled with my tax prep and computer glitches. He keeps me calm.

Felix waits patiently for her turn. I rotate the birds for safety reasons. Anyone who has had multiple birds out when they decide to all panic at once knows what that's like! I can appreciate each one separately and they don't get into mischief with each other. I feel they enjoy their own private time with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home