Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Monday, April 6, 2009

SIERRA PLAYFUL TWO YEAR OLD


Sierra turns two years old next Friday! She is with me for the duration of her mom and dad's service to our country. I am so pleased to report that she is one happy camper.

She plays and giggles and loves to get tickled. She is starting to regurgitate more when stimulated with too much closeness. Such a macaw trait!

I try to give her the kind of attention that she requires which is more instructional and less cuddly lovey but she really craves the closeness. So I give her a dose of love and then switch to being a teacher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home