Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

OKAY OKAY, I GET IT

THIS IS ECHO!

He is a foundling and it looks like he has become a part of my flock. I posted "found ads" on CraigsList and in the newspaper. I posted fliers around the area where he was found...I notified the local veterinarians. It is incomprehensible that his owner couldn't find him.

He has been extremely vocal lately. I imagine that someone got frustrated with his continual "singing" and "set him free". He is quite tame and prefers sitting on my shoulder more than anything.


I named him Echo because of the continual vocalizations and in honor of the eaglet that was lost recently in British Columbia.

When I peek in on him during the noisiest times, I notice that he is down low on the branches and peering at himself in the stainless steel cup! The cups act like mirrors to this egomaniac!

I may have to find a different cage for this Casanova. One with opaque cups!

Echo is a charmer. He must be missed! But, until his owners are found, I will love him and care for him in all his glory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home