Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Thursday, May 21, 2009

SMEAGOL SETTLING IN

This is Smeagol watching his parents get him settled in for a stay with me. Smeagol is an only child and he is not quite sure what to make of all the other parrots. His mom and dad brought his favorite things and stayed long enough to insure his comfortability.
He has since gotten into the swing of things and seems very calm. He sets off his alarm call when I walk by with another parrot but I think that's his way of saying "hello".
Smeagol is eating well and playing with his toys. Today he came up to hang out with me in my "office."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home