Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

BEST OF THE BAY! ME?




I am so honored to be voted Best of the Bay by the East Bay Express magazine! Wow!


I knew when I started this business that it was something bird people really needed. Much loved parrots cannot be warehoused in facilities to languish away their days until the parents can come pick them up.


They need a homey environment where they get the attention, foods, and care that they're used to. They also need someone who will be able to handle an emergency should it happen. I am very lucky to be able to provide this service for my clients.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home