Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Joy of Parrots


Whatever your mood, if you share your home with a parrot, you will be entertained. How can anyone not feel the joy that these parrots are exhibiting?
It is so rewarding to know that you are providing a rich environment that stimulates play.
Whether it's a simple plastic bottle or a spray shower, the parrots know how to make it

FUN!
I can only speculate that play in the wild is similar. Of course, they wouldn't have as much time to play....but I assume that if there's a droopy branch or a nut shell to explore, at least the youngsters will make it a play event.
Playing helps strengthen the motor skills that allow these guys to climb, hang, and manipulate their food.
Parrots make me smile.





1 Comments:

At 3:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love parrots. I used to have one but have to give him up when i moved . I love your pictures of them. there so cute.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home