Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Friday, June 19, 2009

New Technology

Sorry that I've been absent from the blog lately. I am experiencing some new technology in my life and I am trying to learn many new things. Somehow I have two blogs now! Soon to be rectified.
I have a new smart phone. The newest latest and greatest Palm Pre. It is terrific but takes getting used to. This photo was taken with it!
Chauncey was outside having a lovely time in the big cage. He decided to watch the world from a different viewpoint. I thought this photo was symbolic of how my day was going.
The only thing getting me through these tech changes is a fantastic tech wizard named Lisa. She has a company named Computer Simplicity. She knows her stuff and can actually teach while she organizes and simplifies your computer, cellphone, calendars, etc. Amazing gal. lisa@computersimplicity.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home