Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Jasper On Top of the World

This is Jasper. He is an African Senagal parrot. Jasper has some issues trying to maintain his feathers. He has reoccuring feather picking. Just when things start to improve, there is a setback. I truly know how frustrating that can be! My fluffy grey, Buster, has the same chronic issue. However, Jasper and Buster, for that matter, are happy birds. Jasper and his companion bird, Solo, stay with me when mom is traveling.


Here you see why Jasper loves coming to Parrot Nanny. He gets time out to climb around and get wet, just like at his home. Having a dedicated room for the little guys allows me to give the small ones a playtime without worrying about intermingling. Jasper loves this time! They all do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home