Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Favorite Activities

Every bird has a favorite pastime.  For Apollo, it's chewing and attacking cardboard!  I always have some sort of comfort toy waiting for an incoming bird.
 
They usually contain wood blocks, cardboard, leather, plastic, and a treat cup with a hidden almond or pistachio.  That combination covers just about every bird's idea of something irresistible.

I use either skewers or simply string the items on Paulie Rope. Apollo didn't take long to sink his teeth into the cardboard.  Today I will easily replace it with more.  One must keep these guys busy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home