Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Monday, November 1, 2010

A Small But Mighty Supervisor

Somtimes it's not the size that matters!  Felix here is a little peachfront conure.  However, she considers herself a large and intimidating fixture when it comes to messing with her area. 
She is fast to defend her cage.  I would let her climb out while I tended to her needs.  She watched and kept me in my place.  We came to terms with the rapport and no issues developed. 

She is the smallest of her family flock, but that doesn't put her in her place!  Luckily for me, she is easily managed with good stick skills!  Very cooperative when asked.  Good girl Felix!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home