Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Change It Up Foraging

 Joshua is a busy guy.  He is constantly on the move and vocalizing and investigating his cage environment.

In order to change things up for him, I stuffed his foraging cage with vegetables and other "breakfast" goodies.  First I lined the cage with greens.  Then I inserted some chunks of vegetables.  Near the top, to get him interested, I placed some cheese, bird muffin and, his favorite, an almond!

In the bottom photo, you can see him looking at this new rendition with curiosity.  He will tackle it with gusto once he gets used to the new visual. 
It's fun to think up different ways to stuff this cage. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home