Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Why Parrot Nanny?

Recently I was contacted about potentially boarding two cockatiels here.  Trying to negotiate the rate, the mom suggested that the two tiels remain in their cages and only eat the Kaytee seed that she would bring.  That's not what Parrot Nanny is all about.

I pride the bird care here on quality care, out of cage time, excellent foods, misting showers, and attentive experienced observation.  Each bird experiences a vacation of their own.

I would follow any instruction to the tee to make the client feel comfortable.  After all, I am at their service.  But I would strive to educate anyone who feels a caged life of seed only is not doing any parrot justice.  Our birds deserve more. 

Here is what life is like around here for cockatiels!  They truly have a ball.


Fresh Air and Flight Time


Sunshine or Shade?


Indoor Playtime Hanging Out

 All the bird guests at Parrot Nanny get top notch treatment.    Again, I respect any request for special diet, or not to go outside, or even to remain in the cage. 

However, negotiations for rate discounts are solely based on length of stay and/or multiple birds.

1 Comments:

At 6:24 AM , Blogger Margie G. said...

Oh my goodness! Who wouldn't want your incredible services? Your house is a birdy wonderland. All my birds, from special needs goffins to feisty conures, love going to stay with the Parrot Nanny. It's the only place I'll board my birds, and it's worth every penny.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home