Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Monday, September 18, 2006

Communicating With Words In Context

I know that I write about this guy alot! But he is so funny, hyper, intelligent, and has a clear voice when he speaks. This time he really made me laugh out loud. A daily occurance! He was so excited about something that he fell to the bottom of his cage. Slightly embarrassed, he climbed up and up and got to his favorite high perch on the door. Once there, he announced, "Whew!" in the most delightful voice. I must say "whew" when I do something strenuous. He picked that up and used it in context! Like the way he now says, "Want to go outside and take a shower?" Because the birds gets sprayed with the misting hose when they're outside on a hot day. He combined the two phrases very appropriately.  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home