Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Monday, January 7, 2008

Dog Training Lesson

This is Moki, my pomeranian. She follows me during my rounds and cleans up any dropped fruits, pellets, and nuts. She savors almonds and can actually gnaw them open to get to the nutmeat. Some of the birds repeat my phrase "Come on Moke!" when I leave the room. Sometimes she dawdles and I usually have my hands full of dirty bowls as I leave the area. Recently I closed the door because she was intent on investigating all the debris on the floor and not mindful of my request to come. After a quick trip to the kitchen, I heard her demanding to be let out of that room. Josey Wales, my cockatoo, has a rather piercing call. Moki is the only one with good hearing in this house! She did not like being left in the noisy room one bit. However, now, she comes right out when I leave! No chance she wants to hang out with the cockatoo again. Too loud!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home