Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Sunday, January 20, 2008

It's a bird's world.

This is Simon. His dad sent me some photos of him and his world at home. Simon, Solo, Jasper, and Lexie come to stay here often. I love getting photos so that I can see their world and get ideas for making this parrot house better.


I love the murals on the wall. Parrots are very visual and this must be comforting to them. They certainly seem to have plenty to do. Lexie is foraging in her basket for goodies. Parrots are high maintenance and keeping them busy is a challenge. These are lucky birds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home