Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Large Bird Large Personality

This is Indy. He is big and bold and smart! He can make me laugh, even when he's being a brat. For instance, I was trying to install more chain link toys on the top of his cage. He saw me and went up to challenge this endeavor. He playfully tried to "get me" and then shouted, "No!". Then he just looks at me for a response with his big smile. What's not to love!

When I have him on the ropes in my bedroom/office, he does everything in his power to engage me in play. I will be working on the computer but he's behind me calling out and dangling trying to entice some interaction. Luckily for me, I can always take a break and play. A bird like Indy needs lots of attention. He is too smart to just leave to his own devises. He'll eat your house!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home