Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Quiet Time



This is Chauncey. He is doing my taxes. Just kidding. He is loving the chance to get to the roll of adding machine tape that I keep on top of his cage. He loves to shred paper and it cascades down to give him a constant supply.

The three little toys here are examples of distraction items that I use when the decibel level gets revved up. The flamingo, Phil Mingo, is new. While visiting with my friend, who just returned from staying at the Flamingo in Las Vegas, a visiting cockatoo started revving up her voice. I simply showed her this new and novel toy and she immediately stopped and looked on curiously. Simple distractions are an easy way to detour the noise level.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home