Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Two of My Favorites

This is Ben. He is the closest I have to the rare Bat Parrot of Indonesia. Those parrots are names Bat Parrots because they sleep upside down. Ben, a South American Blue Crowned Conure, spends much of his day upside down too! His legs don't function normally and I think he relieves the weight off of his legs by hanging...or, maybe he just likes this position!

This big boy is Chauncey. He is the light of my life. Anyone who has visited here knows that they will have to answer Chauncey's "How are you?" many many times. Chauncey loves company and teaches many guest parrots to say, "How are you?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home