Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Friday, January 25, 2008

Big Tango Has A Ball

This is Tango. He is a big beautiful Greenwing Macaw. I usually care for him in his own home, but because his home is undergoing a remodel, he is here! This gives me a chance to really get to know him. He is big and shy and, it turns out, playful! He loves to hang out on the ropes hanging from the ceiling in my bedroom! See how he exercises! He hangs and hoists and chews and enjoys every minute. Atoms are tough! Mine is five years old and has had all kinds of birds playing on it and chewing on it. Still seems new. Hanging ropes allows easy cleanup underneath. I rarely put anything down...I just wipe up the mess when it's fresh. Something about the structure of the Atom encourages play. I have the jumbo size and the medium size with three boingggs as well. Lots of fun and a good place to put birds while the cage gets cleaned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home