Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Sunday, February 24, 2008

PJ Goffins Cutie

This is PJ. She is a sweet little goffins girl that has the beginnings of some feather issues.

While her mom and dad are away, I have a chance to get to know her.

There are so many factors to consider with feather picking. Since she is in a fairly new home with new people and new surroundings, I am hopeful that she will soon feel comfortable and relax in her new routine.

Here she is doing great. PJ is currently playing on the ropes while I am at the computer. She gave me a great pose when Cali, my son's dog, walked underneath her! Cali is always hoping for a dropped tidbit. PJ is a charmer but, as with most goffins, she is active and needs plenty to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home