Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Cleo and Lulu From Previous Post

This photo got dropped from the previous post about "my other flock." Lulu in the foreground, and Cleo up high in the background. They are an integral part of the flock. Lulu dances to my singing and Cleo perches above to observe in his reserved way.

I love them all and commiserate with their dad on the feather picking. To separate them seems criminal as they are happy together. And yet, it would undoubtedly stop the destruction. We both agree, as long as they are happy, who cares if the feathers are a bit imperfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home