Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Coco Coming Around

Coco is slowly getting used to the stimulation of spending time here. He is talkative and has plenty to say about the other birds. I brought him up to the ropes to hang out while I work at the computer. He obviously didn't care for Oprah on TV. He turned his back and looked out the window instead. He was not completely comfortable and didn't climb around very much. Hopefully this will improve.
I love the fact that he will talk even when I am close to him. My own grey only likes to talk when no one is watching! In this second photo he is actually speaking. Can you see his lips moving?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home