Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

He's Back...

Indy is back and I love him. He is getting much more bold, talkative, and stubborn! We always start out playing the game of "come here". He knows that I want him to "step up" and come out of his cage. He somehow manages to always have either a foot or his beak fastened tightly onto the cage bars. If I get both of his feet, he holds on for dear life with his huge beak. If I get his beak unattached, I have to let go of one of his feet. This means he attaches the loose foot to the cage. It's not like he doesn't have fun outside of his cage. He loves to climb on the ropes! But, for a few days atleast, we play this game. The only way I "train him" to cooperate is to walk away. Then, when I go back, he realizes that he may not get another chance and he comes out. I won't call it a battle...but he is strong willed!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home