Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Shower Day

Some birds are easier to shower than others. Indy defiantly "refuses" to get in without a fuss. The first time, he almost always ends up on my head. (Not for the faint of heart.) He is very strong and very strong willed. I can usually get one hand on each foot and get him to step onto the shower perch where the water is already running.

Is this easy? No. But the next time it is easier, and each time after that, even easier. He pouts for a short while as he dries. I never use a hairdryer because their ceramic element can emit teflon type toxins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home