Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Playtime At The Zoo


When things get busy here as they are now, I take a moment and allow Lucy, Molly, and Josey to romp on top of their cages. They absolutely love to have me toss things on top of the cage so that they can run over and throw them down! What fun. Reminds me of a toddler throwing things down to watch you pick them up. At least they have a good time and it gives them something fun to do while I clean their cage! I don't allow them all out at once. One at a time keeps things a bit under control. Be careful if your bird gets hyper excited. This is where stick training comes in handy. I can always get my birds down and back into the cage without any game playing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home