Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Good Home Needed


Okay. I am now looking to place Phoenix in "the perfect home." She has come through the grieving process after losing her mom. Her feathers are in perfect shape and her diet is somewhat improved. She now eats Harrison's pellets and shows interest in fresh produce. She still loves warm people food, however, it's not the only thing she'll eat.

This girl is perfect. She whispers (although she will eventually learn how to be loud). She loves to cuddle (although I want to find a home for her that will continue to teach her to be a bird).

She comes with a cage that is too small for her daytime cage. She loves spending time outdoors, so I am hoping to find a home that will provide an outdoor cage too. (She is a quiet outdoor bird.) Her new home will have to supply a large cage and use this smaller one for her "quiet time" or sleeping cage.

I am hoping for a home where there is someone home most of the day. (retired? work-at-home? etc.) Please email me if you know of the right situation for her. She is not free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home