Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Looking For Good Homes

These three lovely birds are in need of new homes. I can testify that they are really very nice birds. I have cared for them in their own home and also in my home.

Ditto and Phoebe are sweet umbrella hens. They tend to be quiet outside and enjoy being cuddled and played with.

Tango is a large Greenwing macaw and is stick trained and very managable. He is young and talkative.

If you know of any appropriate candidates, please email me. I will put you in touch with the family.

These birds can go to separate homes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home