Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Yet Another Outdoor Cage

Someone sent me a CraigsList posting for an outdoor cage! I, of course, couldn't resist and purchased it. This unseasonably warm weather has every bird itching to be outside.

This top photo is Sierra testing out the huge manzanita perches and roomy 8' x 6' x 6' cage.

Also shown are photos of my son, Paul, and his friend, Alan, putting the cage together using stainless steel J clips.

Now, almost all of the big birds can enjoy the sunny days at the same time.

Now the weather will surely turn cold! But I am ready for any day warm enough for some outdoor time!




Keep your eye on CraigsList to secure your own outdoor aviary! What a delight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home