Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Monday, June 8, 2009

New Phone, New Blog, New Calendar eeegads

I have been going through a transition. I got a new smart phone, the Palm Pre. This has prompted me to get a new calendar, Google. Google wanted me to sign up for a new Gmail address...and so it goes. Technology is fun but challenging. Hope you can all find me! my new email is

parrotnanny1@gmail.com

I hope the other email addresses work as well. Definitely the Blackberry email is discontinued. If, for any reason, you don't hear from me, it's due to this transition. Call me to confirm your boarding or home visits. Thanks. Gayle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home