Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Friday, August 7, 2009

Safety Net For All

The netting project is completed. The entire upper bird patio is now protected with the netting. I originally purchased it to protect the birds from making a get-away when I take them out or bring them in from the large outdoor cages.
However, the netting also makes the whole area hawk proof. Therefore, I could take the cockatiels out to the flight cage and let them enjoy a sunny day outside!
I would normally be very afraid that their flapping and vocalizations would bring down the bird-eating hawks to investigate. But with the netting, I know they are safe.
Bubbus, Echo, and Sam spent the afternoon outside today. With "mom's permission", I will put all the cockatiels out soon. They certainly enjoyed it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home