Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Do Birds Dance? Yes, they do!


This is Mango. She is a flighted bird that enjoys lots of out-of-cage time to fly around and socialize with people and places and her boyfriend, Blue.
I arrived to care for them and opened a large birthday card that automatically started playing a loud accordian melody. The birds loved the beat and started bobbing and dancing around.
I joined in and we had a bit of a party. I think they would have given Snowball a run for the money. If you haven't seen Snowball, check it out on You Tube. (Snowball Dancing Cockatoo) Music does soothe the savage beast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home