Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Time Flies When You're Having Fun


Where did this past week go? I try to post to this blog every day or two but, not surprisingly, the days get away from me.
When caring for so many charismatic parrots, I find myself in a constant state of managing their happiness.
I awaken to the urgent need to get breakfast served. From then on, it's change out the waters and the papers and rotate the population to various places in and out of the house for a change of scenery.
In this photo, Bubbus has spied the container of wheatgrass put out for the flock of tiels while they hang out on the rope gyms. He was hilarious in his attempt to get to the grass without flying. Come on, Bubbus, you have wings! Perhaps it felt good to stretch his legs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home