Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Monday, October 12, 2009

Don't Take It Personally

Well....Bintel did very good for almost the entire stay. I kept putting him where he seemed most comfortable and he was a happy camper. He played on the ropes in my bedroom/office while I "played" on the computer. He watched TV from his cage and ate what was served with relish. Moving him around was not easy. He would have to come out of the cage on his own. Then it was just a matter of wrapping him up in a towel which he seemed to be comfortable with. But, alas, I took a few minutes to go outside while he played on the Atom. I had to bring in the ropes from the outdoor cages to prepare for "The Big Storm". When I came back in...there was a neat little pile of clipped feathers under Bintel. He went to town on his chest. So discouraging! Why do they do that? He is such a happy and active little man. He is back home now and undoubtedly more calm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home