Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Flight Plans



This is Lola, a gold capped conure, and Griffin, a greencheek conure. They are much loved and fully flighted. While mom and dad are away, they are staying in my small bird room where they can be out of the cage much of the day. The challenge comes when it is time to go back to the cage. I've gotten the routine down now. If I can cajole Lola (the tamer of the two) to come down to me, I can tempt her with some seed to go into the cage. Then, voila! Griffin wants to be wherever Lola is. Whatever works! They get plenty of exercise and seem a little quieter when they're allowed the freedom of the room. The price of beauty with a gold cap conure is the noise factor. But they are both loaded with personality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home