Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Friday, March 12, 2010

Ungluing A Parrot



This is Tweeters! She is a "Velcro Bird". She immediately attaches herself to a human anytime that she is out of her cage.


I knew there was a problem when the car pulled into the driveway and it took "mom" ten minutes to detach this little bird from her body. Tweets had moved to the back and entangled herself in her nest, mom's hair. ( I don't recommend driving with a loose bird in the car.)


I have been working with Tweeters to encourage her to stay put on a play gym. I am also attempting to teach her to play and entertain herself. Is it working? Well, she ends up on me much of the time. She supervises the clean up duties in the small bird room and, when I work on the computer, she is instructed to stay on the Atom.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home