Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Monday, March 8, 2010

Busy Day Saying Goodbye

Yesterday was a busy day. I had to say goodbye to Rico, the greenwing macaw that had been staying here for a couple of months while his mom got settled in a new place. Rico was a fixture with my macaw girls and he always entertained me.

The day zipped along at a lightning pace so I didn't have time to feel the emptiness.





Then I met the couple that commanded the top position on the list of prospective homes for Ruby, Rubicon, Aruba....
Rubicon did the final picking and immediately took to Jason and climbed onto his lap. Claudia will have to work her way into Rubicon's life. When Jason isn't around, she can establish a loving caring rapport with this truly incredible parrot. I am very happy about the adoption.
But then I had to say goodbye to Artie! He/She (I still think he's a boy.) was picked up by his adoring parents. I was won over by his endearing personality and long struggle to overcome a rough beginning. Such a great little bird. Boy was he happy to see his daddy though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home