Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Munch Muffins!

I've gotten many of you hooked on my Psittacine Cuisine cooked grains and now I've created a new Psittacine Cuisine Item... Munch Muffins! (Named after Munchkin who devoured all the leftover crumbs!) These are organic and tasty made with Oat Flour, Barley Flour, Almond Meal, Ground Flax Seeds, Rolled Kamut, Coconut, Pecan Pieces, Sunflower Seeds, etc. etc... They are savored by the parrots here both large and small. I sell them in packs of nine for $5.95 but if you mention reading this, I will send you home with one free Munch Muffin for you to try out. I know your parrot will relish each bite.

1 Comments:

At 8:42 PM , Blogger Margie G. said...

I'm collecting for sure on this muffin offer. My birds love everything you give them when they're staying with you. Yummmmm!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home