Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Joshua's World







Joshua has a pretty good life. He still is terrified of being handled. He spends his days rollicking in and out of his cage. He looks longingly to the outdoor cages when the flock is out there. To bring the outdoors in, I open the windows and supply him with either a branch of bamboo or a stalk of geranium. He loves shredding the leaves off of the stem. I have Odie, the umbrella cockatoo, staying with me for a few days. Odie comes up to watch TV with me every evening. He and Joshua have become intrigued with each other. Of course, I don't allow fraternization, but they observe each other with amusement.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home